Monday, March 2, 2015

PnL Ending Feb 2015


Ending balance to-date is $132.10. The bankroll is down 32.95%. Here is how my game looks like since the start of 2015...



Last night I emailed my stake manager that I am on makeup.

What did I get from this experience?

You don't know what is going to happen next. I don't think the method of play recommended by the stake team works for me. There were a few things I picked up that helped improve my game--cutting down on cbets, putting the other player on a range of hands.

What is going to happen now?

Life goes on. I am full time on this and wife expects that the cash flow from this business is up and running by the end of the year. I'll grind up the bankroll and if the stake manager still wants me on their team, well and good. If not, there's more than one way up the mountain.