Thursday, March 12, 2015

One of them good days?



It sure felt like it. The morning session got off at a good start--big hands getting big pot showdowns and winning almost all.

What's different here? What am I doing differently here?

I don't think I made any changes to how I play. For sure I stopped playing the way I was required by the previous stake, but I have been playing my way for several days now.

Maybe it's because I don't have the burden of trying to make good because of the stake. I felt more at ease since I sent back the stake money. Yesterday felt easy even though I wasn't winning big pots, I wasn't losing them either--small hand, small pot.

I am taking a break now. Wife is working over time tonight. I am going to pick her up later so I have two or three sets to play later.