Thursday, February 19, 2015

5,513 hands today, up 17.69bb/100



10.35am
Morning session thus far. I played 2,460 hands and making 11.54bb/100. I have about three or four sets lined up for the rest of the day. I don't follow a fixed schedule. I play whenever I feel like it, for as long as I want--mostly about an hour or so, never two hours. When I don't have plans to go out, my breaks are also within an hour's length.

Looking at my win rate for all hands, it looks like the bulls have shown up and starting to pick up steam...



I played 18 tables, both full ring and 6max tables. I quit that quest for SuperNova Elite because I couldn't win playing with that staker's game plan. Now that I am playing my way, I think I have a shot at getting SNE sometime around 2016. Or maybe not. I've had this discussion with myself before. It's better to improve my game and move up stakes than to go for SNE.

I woke up at 4.30am as the neighbor's car got out of their garage. I couldn't get back to sleep and decided to get up. I just finished my second set. In between sets, I had to make school lunch for the kids, then get the wife to the bus stop.

It's the wife's birthday today. She has work so I'll hand over her birthday gift later in the afternoon. I don't have anything big planned for today. But it's only for this year. Next year, I'll make it up with her and the family and plan something big for all of us.

In the meantime, I am going to take a nap.


2.15pm
I couldn't sleep so I decided to play another set. Here's how things are going for the day...



We're scheduled to do the grocery today. I'm waiting for my son to get home and see if he wants to come along. He'll be here after school, about an hour from now. I'll do the dishes now. I am bored.


11.32pm
Total hands played today is 5,513, up 17.69bb/100


Win rate, all dates...



General stats, today only...

Click on the image to enlarge


If I haven't mentioned earlier, it's my wife's birthday today. I am waiting for her to get home. The kids are in bed. I had carbs today. There was ice cream and junk food earlier...I was tired and used that as an excuse to eat. I am done playing for today. I think I'll watch 2 Broke Girls now.

Have a nice day!