Monday, January 26, 2015

Stake is Down 4 Percent



After four days of play, the stake is down four percent. I'm not worried. I am aware as to why it's like this--impatience. I've made adjustments in my game. I went down to 2NL instead of 5NL. I tend to value top pairs/overpairs less. I am playing less tables, but the last two sessions at 2NL I was playing ten.

I have sweat sessions scheduled for tomorrow with my staker. He mentioned there were a few more leaks he'd like to go over with me. I still haven't sorted out that neteller situation. I am headed to the govt office and see if I can get some sort of ID. I can take the driver's license exam, but that costs $75, which I don't have at the moment.

It is now 10.40pm. I have been playing since 9am. I must have played four or five sessions, no more than two hours each session. It's true what they say, "it's better to have a bad day fishing than a good day at work".

Cash flow is a bit tight right now. That's expected. It's a small price to pay for going after your dreams.