Thursday, January 15, 2015

Intention: From Winning Outcome to Playing Well





Chart formed a 123-bottom. That could signal a reversal.

I have dealt with the recent tilt issue. How?

I was focused on making money instead of playing well. Back when I got set over set, I was upset because I was "losing money". This time, if I get into such a situation and I played my game, I put that in as variance--nothing I can do about it.

I can choose to take a break when I get that on the table. I try not to look at the end results while playing. I can do that later after I am done with the session. That way, the outcome will not affect me. It's hard to play 20 tables and you have to deal with negative emotions.

In the past, I was able to recover from dry spells. I've made a few changes to my game this time. I set aside time for one table sessions, watching poker videos and going over my hand history.