Monday, July 30, 2012

How To Improve Your Luck - An Experiment

lucky charm


I am starting an experiment on how to improve my luck.

Wikipedia defines luck as... "Luck or fortunity is good fortune which occurs beyond one's control, without regard to one's will, intention, or desired result."

From what I have learned and experienced so far, everything in life is a reflection--what you put out, is what you get back.

My opinion is that, if I feel good about myself, then I will get more experience that will reflect back to me that good feeling.

Feeling good about myself has something to do with self-esteem. Improving my self-esteem is within my circle of influence. I can do something about it.

My theory is that, by improving my self-esteem, I am going to feel better about myself. When I feel better about myself, the universe (...GOD, creation, chance) will give me more opportunities to experience and feel good about myself. In a sense, "all the planets are aligned".

What are the things that I can do to improve my self-esteem?

Plenty. Here are a few things that I found off google to get me started... how to build self esteem - Google Search - http://bit.ly/OaMjJw

From now on, when I have to make a decision, I am going to ask myself...

"How is this going to help build my self-esteem?"

"Is this going to help me feel good about myself in the long term?"

Understand that my intention is not to get lucky in poker. I am doing this experiment making these changes to show myself that it is possible to CONSCIOUSLY bring good fortune to my life. And that, if I can do it, anyone else can do it.

I will post updates on this blog on how things are doing. Stay tuned!