Monday, July 9, 2012

Autohotkey close all tables

autohotkey


During dry spells, I spend time away from poker learning something new. This time, I added a tweak to my autohotkey script. Here it is...

^!o::
IfWinExist PokerStars Lobby - Logged in as PLAYER NAME ahk_class #32770
{
WinActivate PokerStars Lobby - Logged in as PLAYER NAME ahk_class #32770
Sleep 200
Click 997, 19
Sleep 100
Send {Enter}
Return
}
Else
{
WinActivate PokerStars Lobby - Logged in as OTHER PLAYER NAME ahk_class #32770
Sleep 200
Click 997, 19
Sleep 100
Send {Enter}
}
Return

As you know, my wife also plays multi-table on pokerstars. Instead of making a different autohotkey script for her to help with multi-tabling, I changed a few lines on the script that I am using.

ice cream truck
Here is what the script will do...


Basically, autohotkey will check if the pokerstars lobby is running. If I am logged in, then the script will execute the "If" line. If my wife is the one playing, then the script will execute the "Else" part of the script.

By hitting one button on the gamepad, the autohotkey script will open the pokerstars lobby, close it and close all of the other table.