Friday, June 22, 2012

Coomentluv, plus changes made to HUD

bicycle alps


I am sure I had commentluv installed on this blog, but I can't find that widget at the bottom of the post.

I recently approved a few comments off the intensedebate dashboard, but the comment isn't showing. I'm not exactly sure what is happening, but the recent change that I made is installing ghostery to my firefox browser. This is probably blocking commentluv, but I am not sure.

In the meantime, I made changes to my HUD and have been getting positive results in my game lately.

pokertracker4 pokerstars win rate chart

I added stats that show me details about a player's aggressive actions for each street. This works for me that, when a player behaves differently from the stats that I have on them, I need to pay attention and get off auto-pilot.

I have enough on my bankroll now that I can start taking shots at 5NL. I will start mixing in 5NL tables on my easy-seat config on my next session. Soon as my bankroll hits $375, I will play 5NL exclusively.