Sunday, April 22, 2012

Yet another dry spell?

dry spells


Did you every have one of those days when, after 500 hands you feel like you are not getting anything good?

I just had one such session this morning.

I had two all-in showdowns--and lost. The rest of the session felt like I was on auto check-fold. I was getting nothing. When I do get one pair and do a continuation bet, villain either donks me on the flop or check-raises.

Here's how it looks like...

dry spell


Variance, right? Also called dry spells. I wasn't spewing. I hardly do that...well, almost. I guess it's just one of those days. Frustrating if you ask me.

The best I can do here is to minimize my cost of doing business... or take a break. I was planning on doing 1,000 hand-sessions to make it to the next VIP level.

I'm taking a break.