Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pokerstars Zoom tables - April 2012

pokertracker win rate chart
Grinding it out at the new Pokerstars Zoom tables


I have been playing zoom tables exclusively since the start of the month--doing good so far.

I'm not sure if my observations are right, but from what I am seeing, there are less short stack players on zoom than on regular tables.

Because of this, I find it worthwhile to play my game since I get paid on those times I get monster hands. There's plenty of fish on these tables... willing to go all in with just a pair.

I just got back from the optometrist. I got prescribed with higher grade contact lens, plus I need to wear glasses on top of that when I need to read small print.

My eyes are adjusting to the new grade, making it hard for me to look at the computer monitor.

It's the last week of school for the kids tomorrow. There's going to be two weeks of mayhem around here. I'm going to have to get up earlier in the morning just to be able to squeeze in time for workout.

The gym opens at 7am. I can leave at 6.30am, and will be back just as about these monsters just woke up. Once I have workouts out of the way, I can concentrate more on playing poker, and writing.