Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Autohotkey - automatically launch poker apps

autohotkey system tray icon


I made some changes to the autohotkey script to open my poker apps.

Instead of assigning a hotkey, I simply double-click on the ahk icon sitting on my desktop and the script will automatically open all my poker apps, one after the other.

Here's the script...
; --- This script will open all poker applications after you doubleclick the ahk icon on desktop ---

; --- open joy2key ---
; Run C:\Users\jim\My Documents\jtk374en\JoyToKey.exe
Click 34, 44
Sleep 100
Click 34, 44
Sleep 2000

; --- runs pokerstars up to enter pin ---

Run C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\PokerStars.exe
WinWaitActive PokerStars Lobby
{
    Send ^l ; ctrl L to log-in/enter password
    Sleep 800
    Send "MyPassword"
    Sleep 100
    Send {ENTER}
    Sleep 2000
}

; --- runs pokertracker4 ---

Run E:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 4\PokerTracker4.exe
Sleep 100
Return