Friday, March 23, 2012

Tough month

Click on the image to enlarge


My win-rate is slightly sloping up, but it's been a tough month. I win big, move up stakes and give it all back. The following session, I move down stake levels to win them back again.

That's part of doing business. I have grown used to this.

I am not that busy with my copywriting business in the past few weeks and I am able to put in more time on my poker. Today, I managed to play 2,554 hands. That's a lot, isn't it?

Pokerstars notified me that I can start playing 28 tables, but I couldn't get that to work with the easy-seat function. I still play 24 tables. I can go 28, but I will have to open the tables manually to make 28.

To do that, I will have to use an autohotkey script. That's too complicated for me right now. Besides, running an ahk script to open tables gets me out of the zone while playing. I am going to settle with 24 for now.