Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dropping holdemmanager



It seems holdemmanager is dropping support for HM1 sooner than expected.

First, they were mum about having support for pokerstars zoom tables. Their latest update for HM1 doesn't have this feature.

Second, I tried importing files from pokertracker3 into HM. HM was able to import the file, but the imported hands did not show up in my HM database. I think HM did not translate the pt3 format into something the hm database can use.

I enjoyed using Holdemmanager. But it seems they are more after their own profits than satisfying their customers' needs. Not good.

If I made the upgrade to HM2, what guarantee do I have that they are going to give support when they have version 3?

I'm going to stick with pokertracker3. I'm entitled to a free update to pokertracker4 sometime soon anyway.

Goodbye holdemmamanger. I was a loyal customer, but I guess you already have all the money that you need.