Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What This Poker Player Did On Valentine's Day

Happy valentine's day to all!

I did not go out on a date. I've been married 13 years and with four kids. My wife and I celebrate this occasion, but this year, wife has over time work. Her birthday is going to be on Sunday. We both opted to go out on Sunday instead

On a day like this, I was able to play the usual three sessions. After the morning session, I took time out and went to the gym for a workout. Heading back, I got me some pork to roast and some mussels for lunch.

Here is how things unfolded at the tables today--

pokerstars win rate chart 20k hands holdem manager


It's just me and the cat that's in the house during the day. Come 3pm, the kids start arriving from school, and all hell breaks loose. So yes, I love my mornings. Afternoon til night, I am a family man.


pokerstars win rate chart all hands holdem manager