Friday, February 17, 2012

Problem With Pot Betting, Tableninja - And How I Fixed It

pokerstars win rate chart 20,000 hands holdem manager

I had some issues with tableninja in the last two sessions. The problem was how tableninja was computing pot bets--either it was betting one big blind on the cbet, or it was betting way more than my required amount.

First, I decided to switch back to aero mode for win7. That slowed down my system, but failed to fix the problem.

As a last resort, I fired up autohotkey, looked up where the click needed to go and adjusted the pokerstars client bet slider options.

It seems to work for now, but I am going to observe how these changes will affect anything else.

pokerstars win rate chart all hands holdem manager


Also, all the tables that I play on now are all 5NL, instead of playing mixed 2NL and 5NL.

I will post my ahk script with this update for my future reference.

NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
#Warn  ; Recommended for catching common errors.

SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

Capslock::Ctrl

#/::Pause ;-- will pause the whole script/red on system tray.
; to toggle back on, use...

!/::Reload ; alt+period hotkey to reload this script

; --- Click PS LEFT bet slider ---
^+y:: 
Click 805, 553
Sleep 500
Click 879, 648
Return

; --- close this table ---

!o::
Click 936, 11
Sleep 100
SendInput {Enter}
Return

; --- Clik on Easy Seat to open more tables
^+q::
Send q
Sleep 300
Click 570, 650
Return

; --- go to lobby, close all tables ---

^!o::
; WinActivate Pokerstars Lobby - Logged in as NZ Gringo
Send q
Sleep 800
Click 992, 10
Sleep 100
SendInput {Enter}
Return

; --- sit out all tables
^h::
CLick 419, 91
Sleep 100
Click 443, 140
Sleep 100 
Return

; -- resume play all tables
^+h::
Click 423, 87
Sleep 100
Click 479, 115
sleep 100
Return

; --- enter password ---

^+o::
Send MyPassword
Sleep 100
SendInput {Enter}
Return