Tuesday, February 28, 2012

PnL Feb 2012

Total hands played this month: 54,567
Beginning balance: $336.28
Ending balance: $361.48
Profit for this month: +7.49 percent

Click on image to see more



Whenever I move up a stake level this is what I see. Holdem manager win rate chart shows that I made a lot of money...

Click on image to see more

...but when I check my bankroll in Pokerstars, it shows that I only made +6.61 percent profit compared to my starting balance for the month.

Click on image to see more

Still looking for clues, I look into my stats in holdem manager. In both 2NL and 5NL, bb/100 and $Winnings are showing positive numbers...

Click on image to see more

I know there's a leak in there somewhere and I can look this up in the poker forums to find some answers. But it's too much effort and I'm too lazy to do it now. Besides, as my friend Bashar said, you'll know what you need to know when you need to know it.

If I don't know what this leak is, tells me that I don't need to know it--right now.

The charts are up, I made some money, I got some schwag from the VIP store--I'm happy.