Thursday, February 2, 2012

How To Play Your Way Out Of A Slump

pokerstars holdem manager winrate 10k hands

I finally made it out of the slump. Chart above shows hands played for the last 10,000 hands. I had two straight hands vs set against villain with almost full stack.



It gets frustrating to have to go through a slump like that. Villain donks on my aggression when I flop nothing. It's like they can read what I have. A few times that I do get a set, villain gets a bigger hand.

The only thing I can do is to make my required number of hands per session and play tight. This is what variance is about. Sometimes it rains and you make do with what you got. At least I am making points to get goodies on the VIP store.

Have you heard about the changes pokerstars is implementing on rake?

pokerstars holdem manager win rate all hands