Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Higher High - Moving Up To 5NL


Patiently grinding at 2NL, I finally have breakout on my win rate chart. You'll find me playing at 5NL tomorrow.

Wife asked me to teach her how to play poker. I got her started on Governor of Poker at agame.com. That's where I learned the basics myself. She has more time for herself lately, and I don't know why, but all of a sudden, she wants to play poker.

That's good, isn't it?


I quit one of my clients just now. He never keeps his word, pays late, and what's worse, presents himself as an expert in his field (NOT). He's got two other pinoys working with him. I think they are going to stick with him--or not. It's up to them anyway.

I have one other client to replace that revenue stream. I have one other in the works. I don't think I should be worried. This also gives me the opportunity to play more poker.