Monday, January 23, 2012

How I Keep Myself From Getting Bored With Poker


I am tired of writing. Like, I don't ever want to write copy again for the rest of my life. But then again, I get bored with playing poker and I start writing to while the time away. One thing leads to another and I enjoy writing again.

I run an online marketing agency. It's what keeps me sane when I am not playing poker. I have three clients waiting for a proposal. At the moment, I'd rather do nothing and not have to think about copywriting for a while.

The kids are going back to school next week. That means I can go back to the gym and start working out again in the mornings. I stopped going about two months ago when the school year ended. I miss going to the gym. I miss time alone for my self.

It's a beautiful day outside--almost cloudless. Either I go for a walk, do yoga or take a nap. I have just finished my third session for the day. I'll probably make lunch first, then take a nap. If I can't sleep, then I will do yoga.