Friday, December 16, 2011

Getting back

Hi,

How time flies when you are having fun!

I'm getting back to playing poker again. I have free time from my other business now. All I need to do to get started is to install tableninja and holdemmanager on windows7, get my hand history from pokerstars and run them on hm.

i'm back


More changes


It's friday today. I think I can finish everything over the weekend.

I am making changes though. Instead of using the holdem manager chart to show progress over time, I am going to track profit and loss instead. I will compute PnL as ((current balance/previous balance)-1)*100. I'll post this at the end of the day, and in case I get myopic about it, I'll zoom out and post once every three days, or once a week.

I have a spreadsheet program in my pc. I can track my progress using that, then take a screenshot of the chart and use that image to share on this blog.

Also, I am installing the commentluv widget to this blog. It's a technique I learned in my other business to increase traffic to this blog. Commentluv rewards readers for making a comment on a website. This helps improve SEO which leads to better page rank. Better page rank equals more money, eventually.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment