Tuesday, September 27, 2011

tuesday


It has been a sideways weekend--making people happy and I had to go down one stake level from 10NL. Green line is back up above recent major resistance. I have two choices here. Take shots again at 10NL and risk having a negative PnL for September, or keep playing at 2NL 5NL and have a positive PnL.

If you were in my position, what would you do?

On a different note...

I have been listening to the audiobook, The Four Hour Work Week and got an idea. I have been documenting this poker business since day one. The new business venture is going to be like this--
- write 'play poker as a home-based business' ebook
- sell that ebook for a cause, which is...
- to use the money to stake pinoy poker players

I'm not sure how this venture is going to turn out. I am in the process of getting another business off the ground at the moment(something to do with web development). Soon as I get to cruise altitude, I'll see if I can get this one up and running.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment