Thursday, September 22, 2011

thursday


Not much happening lately. I am curious as to what will happen to the red line so I am going to start posting my charts with her in it.

I have been going to the doctor's clinic to have the surgical dressing on my back changed. I go almost every day, except on weekends when they are closed. It's free anyway and I enjoy getting more sun. This morning, the doctor wrote a referral for me to have the cyst surgically removed. He said he'll fax that to the hospital and that I should expect to get a call from them sometime soon.

It's funny that I can tell who's tech-savvy or not just by the way they type on their keyboard. That doctor doesn't spend a lot of time on the internet. His typing speed is hunt and peck style. He will hunt for the letters first, then peck on them with his index fingers. My kids type faster than this guy.

Tomorrow, I am going there again. It's a good thing their nurses are such eye candies. And the receptionists too.

No comments:

Post a Comment