Sunday, September 11, 2011

sunday


Finally--breakout!

One thing I noticed is that short stack time is from 2pm to 6pm (GMT+12). There are more short stackers playing on pokerstars uNL than any other time of the day. The best time for me to play is in the morning, or late at night. Whenever I play during short stack time, my attention is focused more on table selection (moving away from short stackers) than making good plays.

I was going through a lot of personal issues these past few days. This shows in the momentary sideways movement of the chart where I was playing poorly. The issue has something to do with my health and immigration, and are connected. As long as I am aware of how I respond to the situation, everything is all right. If I fall into my "victimization" mode, I make everyone in the tables happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment