Saturday, September 3, 2011

memo to self

DO NOT click on OK for pokerstars to do a software update--do so only after tableninja has updated theirs.

I just spent the whole day finding a workaround/patch using autohotkey just so I can multi-table efficiently. I also noticed that holdemmanager did not have a HUD on 1/4 of my tables.

Tableninja used to be fast with their updates. Seeing a ps update, I knew then that if I fired up tn, it's going to ask for an update too. Lately, it takes from three days to a week for them to get things right.

Poker Tracker was first, but Holdem Manager leads the market today(imo). Maybe someone can write a better software than tableninja one of these days. In the meantime, I'm going to have to make do with what I got.

No, it wasn't a good day for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment