Wednesday, July 20, 2011

pc up and running

This poker pc is finally up and running. I upgraded the CPU (AMD dual core) motherboard, 4Gb RAM plus 600W psu. This pc feels like it is brand new again.

Now the bad news. Because of the hardware upgrades, I am not able to boot into windows vista.

I am looking for a way to reinstall windows vista atm. I don't have the install cd. It's an acer and acer had my back up copy in drive d. Unable to boot into windows, I am not able to make a reinstall.

And to think that I paid hundreds of dollars for a windows OS license, I think I am getting the short end of the stick here. Windows vista is not the best OS out there. To upgrade to windows 7, I need to shell out another few hundred dollars.

With all the money they make from rakeback, why can't pokerstars just come out with a client version for linux?

No comments:

Post a Comment