Friday, July 1, 2011

friday


I am tweaking my algorithm--overhauled mapping to keybindings making it more efficient to manage tables. I did not enjoy the session last night because of table management issues. This morning after the changes were made, I must have played more than twice the number of hands than before. It wasn't a homerun session, but a slightly above-breakeven session.

My son chose not to go to school today and learn something different than what they teach him at school--playing games on the pc. I encourage that in my kids. Why so? Times are different now. For me, learning comes from within. Nobody can teach you anything unless you are ready to learn. With the internet, all knowledge is practically at your finger tips. You only go to school to get credentials.

No comments:

Post a Comment