Tuesday, July 5, 2011

da joint

I am heretofore calling my table joining script as 'da joint'.

I made some changes to it by adding the random function. This way, the script will still join tables, but not the ready available ones that you will find off the top of the list. By adding a page down action, da joint will not take up attention by opening tables when I have max capacity.
Loop
{
Random, joinT, 1, 2
If joinT = 1
{
Send q
Sleep 500
Send {PgUp}
Sleep 500
SendInput w
Sleep 45000
}
else
{
Send q
Sleep 500
Send {PgDn}
Sleep 500
SendInput w
Sleep 45000
}
}
Return

The first version of the script worked well. I thought that there was plenty of room to improve on it. For one, it kept opening tables off the top of the list. When I have maximum tables running, this gets pretty annoying. If I adjusted sleep to higher number, I sometimes find myself not playing the maximum number of tables. Either way, these take attention away from the hand that's being played.

By adding a random action--alternatively going page down to simply join a waitlist, I'd still have tables opening when I need them and yet not take too much attention from me.

I have only tested this script on a notepad and it works great. I am about to go out in an hour. I will run this script on the poker client when I get back to see how it goes.

Again, be warned. This script may or may not work on your computer. I am not responsible if this fucks up things for you.

First, I manually open the number of tables that I want to play. Soon as everything is up and running, I run the script, allowing it to do its job in the background. Depending on how the session is doing, I can adjust the number of minutes between opening the lobby and joining a table.

No comments:

Post a Comment