Friday, June 10, 2011

Payment Processors - Which One is Best?


After fumbling for a few days getting my sea legs back, I think I finally got my game going again.

I became wary of using my credit card to add funds to my poker account. I tried moneybookers, and after several attempts, I gave up and used visa to fund my account. The problem with moneybookers was that, after adding funds to that account, I couldn't find a way to send them to pokerstars.

So I went into the pokerstars platform and clicked on cashier. I then selected moneybookers, entered my email address and amount to deposit. Pokerstars then opened a website from moneybookers asking if--
a. I wanted to use my existing credit card
b. use a different credit card
c. bank transfer
d. fund my account

The moneybookers account was already funded. I used my credit card to put money into the account and moneybookers charged me 1.8% for it. Now it is asking me the options above as to how I wish to make a deposit with pokerstars.

To make the long story short, I ended up withdrawing everything from moneybookers back to my credit card. Now the same thing is happening again--it has been 24 hours and the money is yet to show up in my bank. I have to wait 7 days before moneybookers support will do a follow up.

There must be a better way to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment