Wednesday, April 6, 2011

chart baseline

I decided to give up fixing my database. It only puts me on tilt, and I don't get to play as much. I am setting this chart as my baseline given the hands that are in my database--


On the same note, I will permanently purge my database one month less at the end of each month, such that I only have six months worth of reads. This makes maintenance easier in the future.

I found out this afternoon that there is a problem with fpdb HUD not showing on ubuntu. There is a workaround suggested, but I don't want to go down that road now. I am keeping my options open on playing poker on linux, but at this time, there is too much resistance to make it work. I'd rather focus on growing this poker business on a dual boot pc. It works anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment