Monday, March 14, 2011


I finally figured out why I wasn't getting this software to install correctly--wrong spelling.

No, really. I was doing things the hard way, trying to install this program using command line input that I did not know much about. I spent about two hours last night trying to make it work. It didn't and decided to let it go and sleep on it.

This morning, I decided that I will do this the easy way. I went to youtube and searched, "install cinelerra."

I found these two videos-- and

Both videos were saying the same thing. After seeing the second video, I went ahead with the install--and it worked!

Easy does it!