Thursday, March 17, 2011

4.41 am

I was about to make a post when I saw this--


...I have a thousand posts on this blog to-date.

I woke up at two am. My son has asthma. I got up to give him his meds and couldn't get back to sleep. So I write.

While lying in bed, trading forex got into my head. People who make money playing poker--I see videos of them on youtube and read about them on the internet. I hardly find anything about forex traders that make money (I used to trade forex).

I find stuff made by "trading experts" but you won't find anything like the series, "2 months 2 million."

On a different note, my keyboard is now on dvorak layout. I am spending time getting used to this layout. I am typing very slow at the moment. In time, I will get used to this and get bark to writing easy again.