Monday, February 14, 2011

valentine's day

I just finished my second session this morning. I awoke at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep--too many mosquitoes (well, not as much as what we had back in manila). I decided to browse the internet, and finding nothing interesting, decided to play. Around 5am, the sandman came back. I slept until 7am, time to get the kids ready for school.

I'm about to take a break away from the pc. I'm waiting for the openoffice to finish download. I added the impress software. I found out that I can download, for free a number of presentation templates off their website. This presentation software will help in my screencast/videos in the coming days.

When that finishes downloading, I do the dishes, clean up around the house. Typical househusband days. I'll be running later this afternoon. Wife gets home early today. It's valentine's day. I'm not sure what I have planned for the family later. I don't want to think about it now. It'll come to me later when it's ready.

Two hours later...


Chart update after my third session for the day. Chart shows PnL for 2011, playing still at 5NL.

It is now time for my yoga.