Tuesday, February 1, 2011

tuesday


How timely. On the first day of february, the fund transfer cleared the bank and was available in my visa debit card after only two days. They are now in my pokerstars account. My bankroll is now at 15 buy-ins for 10NL. I'll play at this level today, move down on a negative session, or keep at it if I am in the black.

These funds did not come from my wallet, but from my bankroll in full tilt poker. I decided to move them to pokerstars and focus my attention on only one site starting today. I posted the image here so I'll know what figures to use when computing for profit/loss at the end of the month.

First day of school today, school year 2011, term 1. My two youngest kids that go to primary school are now up waiting for breakfast. The other two older kids start tomorrow. They go to intermediate school.