Saturday, February 19, 2011

saturday

I feel like I "should" be playing poker at this time, 9.25pm. The fact that I feel I should is why I am not playing. I got upset this afternoon. I choose to not run because we have a guest. I was scheduled to run today. I guess it's my fault then. I chose not to run. Seeing that, I can let go now.

I have decided to run mornings starting tomorrow. That way, this is out of my to-do list for the rest of the day. I'll run two days in a row, then rest on the third day. I get up at 5.30am and I'd be home by 7am in time to get the kids ready for school on weekdays. I did not have dinner. I wasn't hungry. We had late lunch at around 3pm. I'm just browsing the net using stumbleupon. It's such a great tool for discovering the internet. Most of the posts I've made in this blog were stuff I found using that tool.

There's one hour before wife gets home. I guess I'll keep on surfing tonight. I'll resume play tomorrow morning.