Friday, February 18, 2011

I am done with testing scribefire. Results? I am happy with it. I was able to post pictures and blog entries to four blogs using only one interface--scribefire.

All I need to do is click on the app button on my chrome browser. This opens a new tab where you have the post blog interface, plus a drop down list of all blogs that I am posting to. My initial impression was that I can post simultaneously (all at the same time) to all the blogs that I select to publish to. It doesn't. What I can do is to write my post, then one by one, select the blog I want the post to be published on. After publishing one, the post is still in front of me; this is good in case I need to edit more details into it or not. I then select the next blog to post to, hit the publish button and it is done. Rinse and repeat until I have published to all the blogs I want to post to.

It's a neat app. You can find it on the google chrome web store--and it's FREE!