Wednesday, February 23, 2011

wednesday



Short term trend (blue lines) is sideways, but looks bullish. Why bullish? Because I am able to play 500+ hands per session and winrate isn't going down below short term support.

In technical trading language, support levels are the lower lines (shown here as blue lines) and resistance levels are the upper lines (shown as red). Click here to learn more.

The red line shows at what point I am going to play again at 10NL.

I had to go to the grocery early in the morning as I am expecting the lawn maintenance people to show up after lunch. As such, I was able to do only one session in the morning. It's time for my break. I'm taking a nap. I'll play more sessions the rest of the day.

Grinding just got more interesting now that I'm at the silver star level.