Tuesday, February 15, 2011

move up?


As I mentioned in a previous post, I was thinking of moving up 10NL when this chart breaks past short term congestion area. Now that it did, do I move up?

I can move up, but I'm not sure just yet. I feel like my game isn't hot right now. Last 1,000 hands, I did not get much home runs. In baseball-talk, I was winning because I was stealing a lot of bases (pot), which is good in iteself. From what I've seen before at 10NL, the fish are fishier and the nits hardly play at all.

I'm apprehensive because there is this idea in me that something bad is going to happen and I might find myself with a big spike down again. That happened in the past. It's not that situations like that are not going to happen again (it will), but that I am giving my attention to that situation. All things are possible. I can make homeruns at 10NL, or strike out and find myself back at 5NL.

The worst that can happen is that I strike out and find myself back at 5NL. What's bad about playing at 5Nl?

That decides it then. I'll play 10NL next session. Two sessions finished for the morning session and now it's time for a break. Time for yoga.