Wednesday, February 9, 2011

wednesday

pokerstars 2011 YTD

From point 1 to point 2 on the chart, I was distracted (wanted to play around with video production & editing) and doing something outside of my comfort zone (playing vs short stackers). Point 2 to where it is now, I tightened up and paid attention to what was happening in the moment. All this happening in 10NL.

I can't blame variance all the time. This is a constant and it happens to everyone. When I get upset because villain got his set on the river, so be it. I too, will get mine over time. I am starting to ramp up the number of hands that I play at 10NL. Variance won't hold up against a big sample of hands.

I am easily within reach of getting silver star level--again. I've been at 2NL/bronze star for almost a year now. I think it's a good time to move on.