Thursday, January 6, 2011

thursday

Paid tuition on FT big time--about 5 buy-ins, but still up for the month. I can live with that.

Lesson learned?
- Take the time to make a good decision.
- It don't matter how many tables I play, if I make poor decisions, then everyone on the table is going to be happy except me.
- don't swing for the fence each time I am at bat. 

PS pretty much stable and consistent.

This is why I play on two poker sites. I can tell if what I am going through is variance, poor play or otherwise. Overall, both accounts are still in the black for the month of January 2011. It's 10pm here in NZ. I can stop playing now.

At the end of last month, I sent my backer his share of the profits, plus 100% of the initial stake amount that he sent (as instructed). He said that it was easier for him this way to balance his books.

Three IM's and a week later, he hasn't returned any of my messages. I'm sure there is a valid explanation for this, but I can't just sit and wait for rain to happen. I made the decision to resume play on pokerstars using my own money. This is a business venture. Not having the "Now Open" sign up on the tables is a sign of no business.

The door is still open if my backer wants to proceed, but at this point, I feel like I am playing with TPTK and villain just check-raised me on the turn.

You know how that feels.