Friday, January 28, 2011

friday


I took a shot at 5NL early this afternoon. It went OK. There was a lot of floating happening that time. I lost a big pot early in the session, but won a big pot some time later. At the end of the session, I was down less than a buy-in. As per bankroll management, I moved back down to 2NL in the after-dinner session. I am playing at this level until I bring back my bankroll to where it was before I played the 5NL session.

There was a lot of anxiety in me playing 5NL. I was seeing the bet value and my mind would react--TOO MUCH! But then I'd see it in terms of big blinds and that brings me back to reality. I can play at this level.

It is 8.22pm. Too early to call it a day and I have just finished the after dinner session. I'll take a half hour off then fire off one more session before calling it a day.